About Me

Van Walton

Fun Facts about Van Walton

My favorite smell: The way the earth smells after it rains.

My favorite sound: The first notes of a grand symphony.

My favorite way to relax: Sitting anywhere outside - on my front porch, on my deck, or by the lake, early in the morning with my first cup of coffee.

My favorite birthday dessert: a Peach cobbler baked by my husband. He’s my fave chef!

I will not eat: Avocado. They turn my stomach into a volcano that never erupts.

Technology I couldn't live without and why: My laptop - it takes me anywhere I want to go.

One thing that makes me smile: My sons' faces!

FacebookFriend Van on Facebook

My Resources



My book, From the Pound to the Palace, is available for $10
from Proverbs 31 Ministries.


Pound to Palace


My book, Little Halos, is available for $5.99 from Proverbs
31 Ministries.


Little Halos


Proverbs 31 Ministries












Links




Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

TAKING A VACATION!

While I absolutely love writing and blogging – I have decided to take a three week vacation from blogging. Please do me a favor – if you know anyone who is on the move or anyone who has been called to God’s Wait Room please refer them to my blog. I have written extensively on both topics. All are welcome to read from my archives.

I’m off to visit family - my favorite place, Table Rock Lake in Missouri to visit my mother for a while. During my upcoming vacation DH and I will also visit his family for a few days. So I am signing off and will be back in July.

Happy Summer Days to you!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Traveling mercies, Van! Enjoy your visit. I'll be praying for sweet memories in the making!

And...

I will definitely be sending friends who are moving over here for words of wisdom.

Shanda said...

Time away is good. You will be missed though!

Enjoy!!!

Julie Zine Coleman said...

I will miss you in your absence! Best wishes for wonderful quality time with your mom and other family members!

Lysa TerKeurst said...

I hope you have a great vacation!

Can't wait to see you at She Speaks~

Much Love...

Lysa